Monday, November 01, 2010

Off to a ??? start

Current word count: 1229
Food & drink: healthy (so far)
Meds: yes
Weather: gloomy morning, clear afternoon.  Dry.  Cool, but not cold.
Health: stiff and achy.  Sitting up, but using lots of pillows.
Mood: generally good.  Some trouble concentrating, and going rather slowly, but optimistic.
Activity: none.  Sitting still and writing.

Day one isn't over yet, but I don't want to leave it to the last minute to post my blog for the first.

Quite encouraging to know that I can reach target even on days when I'm not feeling great.  Nothing to report, beyond the daily stats, and no observations to make today, profound or otherwise.  If anything interesting or thought-provoking happens this afternoon I'll put it in tomorrow's post.

Meanwhile, back to the novel.  See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately. Please be patient. Thank you.