Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Day 2 = bleuh

Totally crashed today.  Even started knitting, which is exactly what I did last year.  Why do I not learn?

Hmm, if I pretend that the challenge is to knit 50,000 stitches, will I do more writing?  Probably not.

Today's stats:
Current word count: 1694 (one whole day behind already)

Food & drink: Water only so far.  Can't face anything to eat.
Meds: no - must take with food.
Weather: no idea.  Slept most of the day.  (look up later?)
Health: Rough. Nuff said.
Mood: Blah.
Activity: Put clothes into machine to wash.  Now faced with getting them out and hung up.  Not looking forward to it.

Meh.

From past experience I know there's only one thing to do with days like this: let it go.  I had a bad day, I've got plenty more chances to come.  I know I've had good days, even if I can't recall them right now, so this day is just one of those things.

See you tomorrow, which will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately. Please be patient. Thank you.