Thursday, December 29, 2011

Starting again... again

Yet another new round of RoW80, yet another chance to start again.  I'm good at starting again, but I'm not so good at finishing.

But never mind.  I can't change the past, but I can change the future.  That's what the future is for, time-travel stories be blowed.  However low I get, I'm not fated to fail any more than I'm fated to succeed.  There's no way of knowing what will happen tomorrow, never mind the next eighty days.  All I can do is keep on trying my best, and put each triumph and disaster behind me when facing the next challenge.

I have very specific goals for this round, three writing projects that need to be put through the snowflake method.  Two are being edited and one is being outlined in this way.  I have already made a start on the easy first steps, but there are eight steps remaining on each project.  That's three steps every ten days, either working through the projects together or one after the other.

So, here goes.  See you on the second...


1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the snowflake method--that's a great tool to chart progress.

    I'm doing ROW 80 for the first time this January, and looking forward to accountability with my goals!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately. Please be patient. Thank you.