Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Halfway through 50/90!

I've passed the halfway mark with 30 songs, and realised that I probably need to get myself a decent computer microphone.  My current one barely picks up recognisable speech, never mind music or singing.

Even so, I'm getting some positive feedback on what I've posted to the 50/90 site.  At the end of this run, I anticipate having between five and ten songs that are worth polishing up and getting properly recorded.  Added to the few I got from FAWM and that's pretty much an album's worth.  In less than a year!  By my standards, that's pretty good.

Gearing up for NaNoWriMo now, outlining and going through the process of naming my characters.  Still got to find names for places, and figure out exactly how the whole thing is going to end.  Back to the grindstone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately. Please be patient. Thank you.