Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm Still Here...

...just about.  Getting there, oh so very slowly.  Progress on Reset, none yet on the other two projects.  I keep getting distracted by fanfiction.  Not that it's any easier to write, but there is no scary traditional publishing process at the end, so perhaps I'm more willing to work on that than on my own, original works.

Not sure how many "steps" are completed.  I keep going back to things, and jumping ahead.  Be assured that progress is there, even if it can't be quantified.  I hope that everyone else is making progress, too.

Can't hang about, I've got character sheets that need attention.  See you Wednesday, next week soon.

1 comment:

  1. I too, chose writing over blogging frequently. I feel your pain, about how scary it can be to write with an eye toward publication. But all writing is good writing, I think. It's all practice! :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately. Please be patient. Thank you.